WHY MY PIPERS?
HOW ARE MY PIPERS DIFFERENT FROM TRADITIONAL BOXERS?
My Pipers have many unique features that make them stand out from the rest:
1. They are organic cotton! Mindful of the environment, My Pipers are crafted from certified organic cotton. The comfortable fabric is breathable, lightweight, and made to last.
2. There is no front opening! My Pipers were first designed for girls. Girls have NO need for the front opening. Then we soon found out from other Mommies that most boys (my own son as well) seldom use the front opening. That is why we are excited to welcome boys into our world, a world where My Pipers are for ALL CHILDREN, not just boys and not just girls.
3. They are not plaid! My Pipers feature one of a kind, hand drawn designs drawn by children. Our children! Our children, Piper (age 5) and Tobin (age 9) hand drew every single design from the bicycle to the unicorn to the heart to the butterfly. The "FREE TO BE ME" statement and logo was written and designed by Piper, and our children choose the boxer colors as well.
My Pipers are created FOR CHILDREN BY CHILDREN in the spirit of fun, freedom, and fairness.
4. They are shorter! My Pipers are designed to fit under skirts and dresses without showing. The original "boy boxers" were much too long and peeked out under the hem. Now they fit perfect!
5. They are for everywhere and everyone! We are often asked, "How do I wear My Pipers?". Well, you can wear them everywhere! They are underwear, they are playwear, they are sleepwear, they are for over your leotards and for under your uniforms, they are beachwear, they are the perfect cartwheel shorts. . . they are for EVERYWHERE.
***Larger sizes (yes, adults!) coming soon!